- As of Friday, April 16, 2021, all reservations at Camp Ken-Jockety are cancelled through Thrusday, April 22, 2021. Anyone with a reservation will be contacted directly.
- If you have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for specific guidance.
- If your troop earned a free night at camp reward from our renewal incentives, we will extend the deadline by one year.
Updates- April 15, 2021
Franklin Co. has moved to purple status on the Ohio Public Health Advisory Dashboard. Due to this change along with our previously announced guidelines, the following changes are in effect until this status improves. *note, the map is updated weekly on Thursday afternoons.
- Our Columbus retail shop is open for curbside pickup ONLY, beginning Friday, April 16. Please use the online form or call them at 614-487-8101.
- The t-shirt sale will be postponed at the Columbus location. It will continue as scheduled at both Mansfield and Chillicothe locations on Saturday, April 17.
- All in-person events currently scheduled within Franklin Co. through Thursday, April 22 will be cancelled or rescheduled. If you are registered for an affected event, you will be contacted directly for next steps.
- Troop camping and meetings scheduled at Camp Ken-Jockety will be cancelled. Anyone with reservations will be contacted directly.
- We are recommending that troop meetings and other in-person events within Franklin Co. be cancelled or rescheduled.
- If you are picking up a program kit or Badge in a Box kit, please utilize the curbside pick up spots outside of the Watermark office, call the number on the sign and we’ll bring your items out to you.
As COVID-19 continues to be of growing concern, Girl Scouts of
Ohio’s Heartland is regularly monitoring updates from the Centers
for Disease Control, local
state departments of health, and other partners.
Our Watermark office is currently closed to the public as of Friday, April 16, 2021. Please contact staff via phone or email to make an appointment as needed or arrange curbside pick-up.
Specific communications are outlined and continued to be updated below. Our customer care team is available for questions Monday - Friday 8:30 am- 4:30 pm via phone (614-487-8101) or email (email@example.com).
Camp Facility Rentals
Council Offices & Service Centers
Girl Scout Shop
Troop Meetings & Activities
All of these changes do not mean that Girl Scouting stops. We encourage you to use webinars, teleconferences and other technologies to engage girls and adults. We also look to support you through virtual opportunities. Girl Scouts of the USA has also produced a terrific resource, How to Talk with your Kids About Coronavirus, to help us support our girls during this time
The health and safety of our entire Girl Scout family is so important to us. We will continue to update you regarding critical information and further impacts to Girl Scout programming and operations. Thank you for your patience and steadfast support as we navigate this unprecedented and quickly evolving situation. We appreciate your commitment to Girl Scouts and we remain committed to you!
Thank you for exhibiting extraordinary Girl Scout spirit in these unprecedented times.