- If you have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for specific guidance.
- If your troop earned a free night at camp reward from our renewal incentives, we will extend the deadline by one year.
All of our offices and retail locations are currently open to the public. In accordance with the current CDC and local guidelines for the city of Columbus, visitors and staff are no longer required to wear a mask. Masks will no longer be mandated for our staff in our offices and per CDC guidelines, only HIGHLY recommended for offices with high community COVID levels.
The CDC posts COVID Community Levels on this website. We ask that you review this site before you go to community events and recommend wearing masks in areas of high COVID cases.
Our Current Office Status:
- High: Ross County (Chillicothe office) and Scioto County (Camp Molly Lauman Office)
- Med: Richland County (Mansfield Office), and Marion County (Marion Office
- Low: : Franklin County (Watermark office), Muskingum County (Zanesville office)
If you are going into a school or community building where they still require a mask, we ask that you follow their rules. If there is no mask mandate in the building or school that you are going into, we still recommend wearing a mask, but it is not mandated.
The CDC also recommends wearing a mask in these other circumstances:
- If you are sick and need to be around others, or are caring for someone with COVID,
- If you are at increased risk for severe illness, or live with or spend time with someone higher risk, speak to your healthcare provider about wearing a mask at medium COVID Community levels.
If you choose to wear a mask, wear a mask with the best fit, protection, and comfort for you.
As COVID-19 continues to evolve, Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland is regularly monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control, local state departments of health, and other partners. Our mask policy may change when/if the CDC and ODH guidelines update.
Specific guidelines are outlined and continued to be updated below. Our customer care team is available for questions Monday - Friday 8:30 am- 4:30 pm via phone (614-487-8101) or email (email@example.com).
Camp Facility Rentals
Council Offices & Service Centers
Girl Scout Shop
Troop Meetings & Activities
The health and safety of our entire Girl Scout family is so important to us. We will continue to update you regarding critical information and further impacts to Girl Scout programming and operations. Thank you for your patience and steadfast support as we continue to navigate this evolving situation. We appreciate your commitment to Girl Scouts and we remain committed to you!
Thank you for exhibiting extraordinary Girl Scout spirit in these unprecedented times.