A global leadership program developed to give girls a safe place to strengthen their self-confidence. Girls explore issues of beauty and body confidence, support each other through small group activities, build leadership skills, learning to take every opportunity to realize their full potential in life.
HELP HER SUCCEED
When you host Girl Scout programs, girls experience girl-led programming in a space they’re comfortable learning and growing in.
Our program facilitators guide girls through team-building activities to help them overcome obstacles and resolve conflict, as well as give them space to explore their interests, discover new passions, and become leaders.
GIRL SCOUT COMMUNITY OUTREACH PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Paid Girl Scout Staff Facilitator
- Program Supplies
- All participating girls will receive a Girl Scout Membership
Programs We Offer:
Free Being Me (Grades K-12)
Outdoor Adventure (Grades K-8)(Fall and Spring)
Peace It Together (Grades K-8)
Robotics (Grades 4-8)
Money Matters (Grades K-5)(May-August)
Backpack Program (Grades K-5)
The Girl Scout Difference:
- 75% of current female senators were Girl Scouts
- Nearly all of the 40 women who have flown in space were Girl Scouts
- Girl Scouts collectively spend more than 75 million hours improving their communities
- Half of all U.S. businesswomen were Girl Scouts
What girls are saying:
- “I appreciate that you guys take time out of your day to help us.”
- “I’ve learned a lot from the program and it’s helped me realize we have more in common than I thought.”
- “It’s okay to be confident.”
- “This program has taught me to be brave and speak up for what’s right.”
- “I was able to learn about different people.”
- “Always be there, be the help to the solution not the problem.”
- “Be understanding everyone is different.”
- “I was able to develop leadership skills."
How long are the outreach programs?
How much does the program cost?
Do you offer programs to boys, too?
Who teaches the programs?
How do girls participate in Girl Scouts after the program has ended?
For more information, please contact a member of the Outreach Team by calling 614-487-8101 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org