To enter, you may select one class from each category.
- Class 1: Demonstrating the Girl Scout Promise or Law in your community (this could be a service project or another representation).
- Class 2: Tell your Girl Scout story, project submitted virtually, ie. photos, video, journal/blog, etc.
Entrepreneurship * (category all submitted virtually)
- Class 3: Share your Product Program commercial for Fall product or the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
- Class 4: Pitch a new business! Imagine a product and share your sales pitch.
- Class 4. Health and safety (i.e., first aid, personal safety, exercise or nutrition).
- Class 5. Animal care.
- Class 6. Creative storytelling, submitted virtually. This can be solely written, illustrated or a combination of the two.
- Class 7. Science experiments or ecology.
- Class 8. Recycling projects presented in a journal, photo or video - submitted virtually.
- Class 9. Technology – Coding or robotics.
- Class 11: Nature project (bird house, bat house, gardening, etc.)
- Class 12. Camp accessories (sit-upons, hats, water bottle holders, etc.).
- Class 13. Account of an outdoor experience submitted virtually, i.e., poster, journal.