IMPORTANT Updates for 2023 Cookie Season
Want to know about all the benefits of selling Girl Scout Cookies?
Looking for a one-stop shop with the latest safety guidelines,
information on earning the Cookie Entrepreneur Family pin, and tips
for parents and volunteers working with Girl Scout Cookie
The Girl Scout Cookie Program is an iconic Girl Scout tradition dating back more than 100 years — all the way to 1917—just five years after Juliette Gordon Low formed the first Girl Scout troop. Today, more than 900,000 girls across the United States participate in the cookie program — having fun, developing valuable life skills, and making their communities a better place every step of the way.
100% of funds generated from this program go toward helping Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland build important skills by providing activities and opportunities through our programs.
What Girl Scouts Learn
While participating in the 2023 Girl Scout Cookie Program, Girl Scouts will challenge themselves and practice the 5 Skills while earning rewards and funds for their troops.
Your troop might be ready to participate in the 2023 Girl Scout Cookie Program if:
- You have more than two volunteers and five Girl Scouts registered for the 2022-2023 Girl Scout Year.
- Girl Scouts’ families and caregivers regularly read and respond to troop communications and participate in troop activities.
- The troop has a bank account on file or has two volunteers who are able to go together to open one.
- Your Girl Scouts are excited to set and meet goals and earn great rewards!
Not sure if your troop is ready to participate? Talk to your membership manager about what you need to do or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about participating as individuals instead.
- Troop Cookie Program Coordinators complete online training on gsLearn. Find instructions for locating and completing the training here.
- Complete a Volunteer Responsibility Form (under Forms and Permission Slips below), take a photo to keep on your phone and for your records, and give a copy to your Service Unit Cookie Program Coordinator. Don’t know who your SUCPC is? Contact email@example.com.
- Plan a Cookie Family meeting to set goals and deadlines and distribute materials to Girl Scouts and their families. Find Family Meeting Guides and more here.
- Attend service unit meeting or packet pick up and to receive your troop’s materials and Instant Rewards. PDFs to email or make additional copies are below under Guides and Forms and Permission Slips.
- Explore the resources below to learn more, sign up for webinars, and make the most of your cookie program!
Questions about getting started or accessing gsLearn? Contact GSOH Customer Care at 614-487-8101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help with Digital Cookie? Request assistance here.
Council Cookie Resources
Forms and Permission Slips
Contests, Programs, and Extras
Social Media Guidelines
Cookie Cupboard Schedule
Scouts of the USA's Cookie Resources Page
Here you'll find handouts, posters, videos, and other materials to help you have fun and stay safe as you build your cookie business.
Want to make this cookie season the best one yet? Check out some of the fun activities and materials for girls from our partners at Little Brownie Bakers.
Product Program YouTube
Check out our video walkthroughs of the cookies and rewards, managing the troop’s cookie program in eBudde and more!