Trefoil One is a Girl Scout Alumni organization that supports Girl Scouts of Ohio's Heartland. They were founded in 1981, when sixteen Girl Scout Alum met for a luncheon. Their goal is to provide Girl Scout Alum an opportunity to stay connected through a variety of activities and promote the Girl Scout movement.
- A place to connect with Girl Scout friends, old and new
- Semi-annual dinner meeting programs
- Service opportunities to work with other alumni
- Social gatherings with Girl Scouts and alumni
- Provide pins to Gold Award recipients (Over 1000 pins have been provided since 1987)
- “Invitation to Tea” - our annual fundraiser non-event, where participants stay home, enjoy a cup of tea and remember the impact of Girl Scouting
support for camp improvements and special projects. Some recent
projects Trefoil One supported include:
- The Trefoil 1 Amphitheater at Camp Ken-Jockety
- Braille books for a Girl Scout at the Ohio State School for the Blind
- Windmill at Becky’s Pond
- Canoes, and flag poles at Camp Ken-Jockety
- A pool sweeper for Camp Molly Lauman
- A sound system for the Elam Center
We believe that Once A Girl Scout, Always A Girl Scout. As a Girl Scout, we want to continue a legacy of fostering girls of courage, confidence and character
For more information about Trefoil I:
Contact us at email@example.com.
Click here for brochure and membership information.
You can also follow us on Facebook at: Trefoil One - Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland Alumni.
Trefoil I is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are deductible to the extent allowed by law.