Start your cookie season off right!
Your troop might be ready to participate in the 2023 Girl Scout Cookie Program if:
- You have more than two volunteers and five Girl Scouts registered for the 2022-2023 Girl Scout Year.
- Girl Scouts’ families and caregivers regularly read and respond to troop communications and participate in troop activities.
- The troop has a bank account on file or has two volunteers who are able to go together to open one.
- Your Girl Scouts are excited to set and meet goals and earn great rewards!
Not sure if your troop is ready to participate? Talk to your membership manager about what you need to do or email email@example.com to learn more about participating as individuals instead.
What Girl Scouts Learn
While participating in the 2023 Girl Scout Cookie Program, Girl Scouts will challenge themselves and practice the 5 Skills while earning rewards and funds for their troops.
- Troop Cookie Program Coordinators complete online training on gsLearn. Find instructions for locating and completing the training here.
- Complete a Volunteer Responsibility Form (under Forms and Permission Slips below), take a photo to keep on your phone and for your records, and give a copy to your Service Unit Cookie Program Coordinator. Don’t know who your SUCPC is? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plan a Cookie Family meeting to set goals and deadlines and distribute materials to Girl Scouts and their families. Find Family Meeting Guides and more here.
- Attend service unit meeting or packet pick up and to receive your troop’s materials and Instant Rewards. PDFs to email or make additional copies are below under Guides and Forms and Permission Slips.
- Explore the resources below to learn more, sign up for webinars, and make the most of your cookie program!
Questions about getting started or accessing gsLearn? Contact GSOH Customer Care at 614-487-8101 or email@example.com.
Need help with Digital Cookie? Request assistance here.