Early Bird: Renew When You're Ready!
May 15-June 30, 2020
Challenging times are when Girl Scout grit comes through the most! And we’ll continue to be here for you and your Girl Scout. Renew when you’re ready!
As life keeps changing, Girl Scouts will be here when she needs us most. All girls and volunteers who renew between May 15 and June 30 will receive a special Early Bird patch.
When your Girl Scout is ready to renew, her troop will earn rewards. Every troop that renews the same number of members (girls and troop leadership/support volunteers) who were registered for the 2019-2020 membership year will receive the following rewards:
- Entered in a drawing for one of 10 $100 reward cards.
- Free admission to the first ever Zombie Bash (see details below).
- One free night stay (up to $75 value) at the council camp of their choice. The free stay will be good from Oct. 1, 2020 through Sept. 30, 2021.
- A $25 reward card good for use either on a Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland program or at the retail shop.
- Earn an additional 5 cents per package in the 2021 Girl Scout Cookie Program. Plus, earn an additional 2 cents per package during the 2021 cookie program if they participate in the 2020 Girl Scout Fall Product program.
Join us for the first-ever Zombie Bash – a super-fun and all grades-friendly Zombie Run/Walk! We’ll keep the party going with tons of activities including a dance party, survival skills, games, crafts and more!
Sat., Sept. 19, 2020
11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Camp Ken-Jockety (Franklin Co.)
$15 per person
Registration opens June 22 at 10 a.m.
Although we have to remain physically apart for now, connection is more important than ever. Every service unit that reaches 75 percent of its Early Bird/On Time goal by the end of Early Bird will be invited to a special shopping and fun event at our Girl Scout shops in August.
We know so many things she was looking forward to are canceled right now, but the Girl Scout experience she loves and has come to count on is still going and will continue to evolve to meet her needs.